1. I registered but did not receive the confirmation email – what should I do?
Please check your SPAM folder or any other predefined folders e.g. promotions for Gmail, etc. If you are still unable to find it, please contact our technical support team at email@example.com
2. How can I ask for technical support?
On the login page click the “Need Help?” button. On the platform you will find the support button in the main navigation menu or in the left side menu.
3. I forgot my password how can I retrieve it?
On the day of the event, you will be able to click the “Forgot password” button below the login box. You will receive an email to create a new password. If you do not receive the email – please check point 1 above.
4. Which browser should I use?
For the best experience we suggest using CHROME and EDGE, but any browser will work except Windows Internet Explorer.
5. Can I use other devices e.g. mobile or tablets?
For the best experience we highly recommend using a laptop or desktop computer, but all other devices will work as well.
6. When I enter my credentials the log in does not work – what shall I do?
You will be able to login one hour before each round starts. If you encounter any issues with login please click the “Need help?” button to get technical support.
7. Do you provide any translations?
No, there will be no translations for the event.
8. If I missed the event, am I able to watch it on demand?
Yes, the whole content will be available after each round finishes.